Cork Boards – Large Square – Size: 32″ x 32
Memo Boards – Size: 18″ x 18″ – Handcrafted with designer fabrics in China –Design by Morewhiteboard
Product Name: Freedom Combination Board
Model No: SF-CB
Product Details: This product is combined by fabric memo board and cork board, the frames is streamline “A” type aluminum, you can use them in any combination style as you wish. The product is designed in modern style and with multifunction; it is suitable for using in the offices and schools
You may already have a cork board that can be repurposed for this project, and because bulletin boards come in various sizes and shapes, materials and instructions do not recommend specific quantities. Instead, instructions are given so that you may calculate materials needed to complete this project.
- Fabric: To determine how much fabric you’ll need, measure the cork portion only of the bulletin board and add 4″ inches to the height and 4″ to the width. Cut fabric to size.
- Ribbon: To determine how much ribbon you’ll need, multiply the width x height of the bulletin board in inches. Determine yardage by dividing that number by 36″. (If it seems like a lot of ribbon- it is. The small board done in the photo took 5 yards of ribbon.)
- Upholstery tacks
- Spray Adhesive
- Painters or masking tape
- Office stapler/staples
- Straight pins
- Tape measure
- Pencil or chalk
- Protect working surface with newsprint. Mask off bulletin board frame with painters tape. Spray a generous coat of spray adhesive onto cork board.
- Center fabric on cork board and smooth fabric into place working from the center out to the edges of the frame. Pull fabric taught and press in place. Turn fabric edges under approx. 2″ on all sides; press and pin in place.
- With office stapler unfolded, staple edges of fabric approx. 1/8″ from inside edge of frame. Continue stapling till fabric is secure; remove pins.
- To determine placement for ribbon, divide the board into fourths or thirds; mark each point at edge of fabric with chalk or pencil. Begin stapling ribbon at top center of board; pull ribbon taught diagonally to the next mark (either left or right) and staple in place. Cut ribbon close to staple. Continue stapling ribbons crisscrossing them until board is completely finished.
- Cover all staples by outlining inside edges of frame with ribbon. Secure ribbon by placing upholstery tacks where ribbons intersect. Continue placing tacks at each intersection. Remove masking tape from frame.
Corkboards are a great way to allow anyone to post information in your office. Great in staff or kitchen areas, the cork board becomes your very own information board and helps keep everyone informed about new and upcoming events within the office community. In addition, the pinboards used in an office environment can enhance the workplace- posting important information about work safety practices is now becoming apparent for many companies and does not stop at just the office. Posting important information like this on a corkboard means that your workers stay informed about any potential dangers that may be present in the work.
We stock many cork boards and they are available in a range of sizes. There is a cork board to suit everyone’s needs. Having bulletin boards placed strategically around the place will give you the freedom to do a lot more with your time instead of sending out newsletters or flyers. Make sure to update your lockable cork board as this will keep people interested.
Corkboards are the perfect addition to any school or university. At universities, many people find that it’s a great opportunity to get people into sports clubs and other activities. The pinboard also builds a forum for students that want to buy or sell unwanted goods. At schools these corkboards are a fantastic addition to hallways and classrooms. Monitoring issues or allowing parents to view the progress of the school can make a huge difference to the involvement of parents and the community. The cork boards are also great for those that might be in an environment where there is a lot of foot traffic. If you have important documents that relate to health and safety issues, it is important to post these documents for everyone’s viewing. Having this information updated becomes a task that could save your company from unsafe practices.
A memo board or cork pin board means that posting a message has never been easier. Just pin and post onto the corkboard. The concept of the cork board has been around for a number of decades and today, we bring you a high end quality product. We even have a European range- designed and manufactured in Europe so you know that we have a product that it constructed to withstand the busy office lifestyle.
Corkboards are also a great way to spread messages without too much fuss. Photocopy notes or documents once, and then pin them to the cork board. No need to makes dozens of copies anymore. If someone misses a meeting or conference, you will be able to create notes and pin them to the department’s large cork board. It’s a convenient way to inform everyone at once without having to do a lot of work. Leverage with the corkboard and save yourself some time and paper.
There is also the fantastic free standing notice board. Lockable, this unit allows you to stand the unit anywhere in a space. Especially handy if you do not have anymore wall space for a corkboard and need to keep everyone informed. They are a perfect addition to spaces that are constantly being updated like retail environments. Gyms or pools also find this unit of use as they can be moved out of the way or taken on site to another place if needed.
Our cork boards have also found their way into meeting rooms where cork boards are used to help track and monitor the progress of schedules. Just pinning a note to the board, you are able to organise tasks and allocate times for meetings and monitor progress within the department. There is also the option of having easy change hanging hardware for your corkboards which means you can display the cork board in either landscape or portrait format. Great for when you need options in places where there might be limited space in meetings and the office.